AZ8403 DISSOLVED OXYGEN METER
Dissolved oxygen meters help us to determine how much gaseous oxygen exists within a volume of water. Since oxygen doesn’t have the chemical properties to react with water, meters such as the AZ AZ8403 Digital Dissolved Oxygen Meter instead measure the amount of non-compound oxygen present within a given body of water.
Maybe you’re in the waste-water or fish farming industry and need the most precise, reliable way to measure dissolved oxygen. Or perhaps you’re opening your own microbrewery and want to produce great beer with a consistent taste. Even hydroponic growers rely heavily on the presence of dissolved oxygen. Therefore, requiring a dissolved oxygen meter, whatever your need for measuring Dissolved Oxygen (DO), look no further, the AZ AZ8403 Digital Dissolved Oxygen Meter is the answer.
- DO range % 0-99.9
- DO resolution-0.1% / 0.01
- DO accuracy-+/-1.5% F.S
- DO range (in ppm or mg/l)-0-19.99
- Temperature range-0~50°C
- Temperature accuracy-+/-0.3°C
- Salinity range: 0.0-50.0 ppt
- Salinity resolution: 0.1 ppt
- Barometric pressure: 500-1499mmHg/66.6-199.9KPa
- Pressure resolution: 1mmHg/0.1KPa
- Meter & probe
- High quality protective case for transportation and storage
- Syringe pack for refilling electrode with electrolyte