Uniseal • 3/4” holesaw 31.75mm
- Cut hole to the Holesaw size indicated for the UNI SEAL you are using 3/4” UNI SEAL or 31.75mm Hole (Holesaw).
- Ensure that the hole is clean cut with sharp edges. Irregularities could cause poor seating and ultimate leakage.
- Insert the UNI SEAL into the hole with the wide side facing the pipe to be inserted.
- Make certain that the pipe end to be inserted is clean cut. File the edges so that there are no sharp points to cut UNI SEAL.
- Using Detergent, lubricate the outside of the pipe end to be inserted, and then push the pipe through the UNI SEAL from the large flange side. The detergent will be squeezed off as the pipe passes through the UNI SEAL. The co-efficient of friction of the rubber holds the pipe tightly in place