UV Polyethylene Knitted Shade Net (2.6-meters 55% Black)
- Use shade nets to protect your plants from the heat of the sun, 55% shade net
- Sold per meter (1 x 2.6 m width)
- UV resistant
- Made from high-density polyethylene strands
- Stronger, and lighter than woven shade cloth
- Naturally rot and mildew proof
- Lock stitch designs reduces heat build and reduces wind speed
- Resistant to a range of agricultural chemicals, sprays and detergents
Perfect for greenhouse covering and many other applications including crop protection, livestock shading, bird netting, windbreak and privacy screen and much more. This fabric is very popular when used as a greenhouse covering as it not only offers heat and UV protection but can also reduce damage from the elements and extend the life of your plastic. Keeps soil underneath cool and reduces moisture loss through evaporation in excessive heat.
Use this cloth as a wind break, as a privacy screen on patios, and decks or for temporary fencing. Other applications sport arena shading, ball diamonds, swimming pool covers and tennis court walls, Kennel shading, row tunnels and other shade structures.